Gats and My First Project!


Who GATS? - Hello guys, i'm ****** (you can call me "GATS") and i'm from Indonesia. I am just a scavenger on the internet, I am hunting articles about hacking and cracking and post them on my personal blog. If you want a tutorial or hacking software you can comment on this blog. The reason I chose blogs instead of creating an official website is because everything on this blog is 80% hunting results on other people's websites. Lately I will launch my action is quite large, I will hack some accounts on the web and will change the account data. So prepare yourself and pray that you will not be my target. My reason for hacking the web is, because I want this nation is not polluted by the wrong people and cunning. Thanks for visit and don't forget to share!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gats Ninja Saga Panel V.1

Dorkbot – Command-Line Tool For Google Dorking